I have been freelancing as an Illustrator since 2013 but my style has developed quite significantly, so I am in the process of uploading more recent work to my website.
Please browse my 'Live Gallery' by using the arrow buttons on the sides of the screen. I will be including personal projects, sketchbook work and work in progress as well as freelance work.
You can read more about my pieces by clicking the info button on the top right of the screen.
To hire me/request any commission work, please use the 'contact and hire' section on the navigation ribbon. I have designed logos, album artwork, wedding invitations, tattoos and family portraits in the past but can talk about anything else if it's not listed!
1. 'New Year's Resolution 2016' - be more productive. Handdrawn and finished in Photoshop. Starting off 2016 with a self portrait.
2. 'Clown' - black and white Halloween piece. Handdrawn and finished in Photoshop, Oct 2015.
3 & 4. 'World Cancer Day Portraits' - Alan Rickman as Professor Snape, David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King. Handdrawn & finished in Photoshop - selling to raise money for Cancer Research UK. Available to buy through my Etsy shop, Jan 2016.
5&6. Sister prints - 'Good Dream | Bad Dream' - contrast of calm and chaos, new prints on sale through my Etsy shop, May 2016.
work in progress
A few samples of what I'm working on:
1. 'Singer' - A mix between a sewing machine and a gramophone
2. 'Barbu' - A beardy piece inspired by the London Wonderground headliner show 2016 by Cirque Alfonse
3. 'Doll Holding Doll' - Creepy doll piece
Samples of my newest work
1. 'Good Kat | Bad Kat' tattoo - Showing 2 sides.
2. Sophia Danesi portrait - Will be used for press materials and album cover.
3. Tattoo design - A design of a Spartan and Ninja back to back (ribs)